Thursday, December 31, 2009

Will my highlights still show if I dye my hair darker?

so i dyed my hair light brown and the lady added some highlights that don't show that much. so i wanted to dye my hair like a chocolate brown but i don't want the highlights to show up. what can i do? and will the highlights still show up? please help. thank youu! %26lt;33Will my highlights still show if I dye my hair darker?
yeah they'll show up. the pigment where your highlights are have been stripped (ie. bleached). so until ya highlights grow out.. they cant hold any color you put in your hair.Will my highlights still show if I dye my hair darker?
it all depends really...it would have been best if you did it all at the same time, its never healthy to double process your hair, but as long as you dont want anything too drastic for your highlights then you should be fine. If you went dark and want really light highlights i would wait a few days. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment