Thursday, December 31, 2009

Do you have highlighted hair ?

Me - yes ,white blond streaks .Do you have highlighted hair ?
I was thinking of some red streaks,





or green might be funDo you have highlighted hair ?
natural strawberry blonde highlights on reddish brown hair


i put purple streaks in my hair before. it looked awesome.
I have natural highlights..... but other than that, no.... I would never do that to my beautiful dark brown hair!
Yeah, blonde hair with pink bits also, xx
No, I am naturally light blonde Piggy
No ~ not coloured it for over a year now and it's all my real colour.
I have natural highlights but I like to cover them up lmao ;)
yup, mine is highlighted with gray from old age
No but i wanna get red streaks put into my hair
Um, sort of natural highlights....





But the flecks of grey look ok, i think??
Yes, blonde brown with grey streaks lol
no all natural brunette and proud :D x
yes blond highlights..
Yes.
Just in the winter,, so it looks like its been kissed by the Sun.
Yup dirty blonde
yes =] high and low lights


x
No
Yup :)



I do, Blonde highlights my hair is Red..
No.


Im an au nat-ur-al redhead baby =]
Nope, Brunette and would never want to change it. I love my hair colour the way it is
yes i do,blonde with pink bits.x.
Nope.
No i'm a natural blonde !!
yea
no but next summer i will! lol
No my love i have long dark hair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment