Thursday, December 31, 2009

Highlighting Hair!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I'm a teenager and am highlighting my hiar. I'm already blonde so I want to do either lighter blondes or strawberry blonde. My hair is dirty blonde. I'm doing the cap way because it works the best. What are the best brands for highlighting??????Highlighting Hair!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Sorry i would tell you if i know but i don't


SorryHighlighting Hair!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!?
first stay away from the cap then stink... 2nd get foil highlights don't do it at home u can really damage ur hair if u leave it on to long and if u don't leave it on long enough it will be a funny color... i would do blonde the strawberry blonde will make u look young... so go to a salon it will be the best for u

No comments:

Post a Comment