Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I need a picture that shows black hair with caramel highlights only at the top. ?

i like how brenda songs hair is but i cant find any that really show what im looking for.. thanks./I need a picture that shows black hair with caramel highlights only at the top. ?
http://media.photobucket.com/image/brend鈥?/a>I need a picture that shows black hair with caramel highlights only at the top. ?
hey its kenny from your contacts. i think i might have the best answer for you. try checking in your phone book for some places that take photo's and call and ask them about that type of style you want. if you need more help i could try to look more into it for you. if you need any more help or you want me to look more into it just email me at kennymccormic10@yahoo.com hope this helped





kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment