Thursday, December 31, 2009

Best highlights for dark red hair?

I have naturally strawberry blonde hair, and decidd to go darker, like I used to, for something different. It came out a dark and vibrant auburn color and I want to get highlights to break up some of the darkness. I am not sure what I want, and would like some advice as well as pictures because i cannot find any online. I have light skin and a round face. My hair is thick and wavy, and currently just above my shoulders but I am going to get it slightly shorter in a bob soon.





I am not sure how chunky I want my highlights, though I do not want them to blend completely I think because I still want the red noticeble. When I go to get my hair done, I want to take an image with me so the stylist will know what I want better. Any ideas or advice?Best highlights for dark red hair?
Black...It looks exelent!Best highlights for dark red hair?
i'd say either a lighter red or black.... black and red look good together
Red hair? well i would go a lighter red and maybe a light brown. Blond highlights dont look natural with red hair. so i would defintly go with light brown or a lighter red (strawberry blond, light auburn,etc.)
I would actually do chestnut brown...but if you are set on going lighter then I'd ask for the color of Ice Tea in the sunlight....kindof a darker blond color.
a liitle bit of blonde
blonde highlights it'll make it light but still have the red
light red highlights, good luck.
http://x9a.xanga.com/fa98005620031556220鈥?/a>





i googled it. and that is auburn hair with honey highlights. and thats not many, so if you want just tell the stylist to do a few more than what she has! hope you like
go with your natural color for high lights
light orange or dirty blonde maybe
i like auburn with blonde highlights
blue or green
reds dont fit highlights.....but u may want to add some brown....nah......i hab no idea.....blonde....definately not....darker red?....

No comments:

Post a Comment