Saturday, December 26, 2009

Highlighting hair....gay?

My hair is a light brown and a long time ago i highlighted it during last summer, since then it's all been cut off so i've had my regular hair for 8-9 months or so. I want to get it back to the way it was but i think my friends will be like ';dude that looks so gay'; what do you think?Highlighting hair....gay?
Most emo kids are getting hightlights these days, so, not so gay but some non-emo people might think so. But, hey, why worry what other people think, huh? Be you!!Highlighting hair....gay?
Hmm... well as a 22 year old female from Cali :) I will give you my opinion. It honestly depends on your skin tone and hair color. I think people with really dark hair that get highlights look really metro, but I wouldnt go as far as gay. Yet I think that people with lighter skin tones, dont look as good with highlights. But in the end.... it's what you think looks good. You're the one who's got to live with it :P
I have had several guy friends highlight their hair. Just tell them that its metrosexual.
i think that if person like how she look like they shouldn't listen for anybody else
Mmmm. The idea with highlighting is to make a 'dye job' not look like a 'dye job'. If people looked at you and thought 'highlights', then you went over board. If you don't need to dye your hair then don't worry about highlights.





That said, if you liked the way you looked with the highlights better then go ahead and get it done again. Just make sure that it looks natural. And the guys won't be busting your chops if you're the one attracting the chicks.
so gy youl never hear the end of it

No comments:

Post a Comment