Saturday, December 26, 2009

My hair is dark brown, i'm gonna get highlights, what color do you think i should get?

(includes wacky colors like green, purple, blue, etcMy hair is dark brown, i'm gonna get highlights, what color do you think i should get?
dark purple or dark green!My hair is dark brown, i'm gonna get highlights, what color do you think i should get?
I really think you should not make yourself look weird by ruining your hair like that. you want to have a good impression on people. do a light burnt orange or a blonde-ish. that would look pretty
try a like atomic pink


my friends sister has it in her hair and it looks really good!!
I think a really dark plum purple and red would look really cute especially if you're paleish
get a deep purple and dark red almost burgundy not bright red, a darker brown then your normal color and a lighter brown then your color. it will look really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment