Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have brown hair with blonde highlights and brown eyes.what colour red do you think i should go?

good choice.reds are wonderful color.I would stay away from bright reds. auburn color is nice.Burgundy hair color is reddish purple and so pretty. I also tried a cinnamon reddish brown that was nice.I have brown hair with blonde highlights and brown eyes.what colour red do you think i should go?
to be honest, red hair that isnt natural is tacky. it reminds me of Mimi from drew carey show where she had red curly hair, lots of blue eyeshadow and tons of eyeliner. lol





if you must go red, try to keep it subtle and natural looking, like auburn or strawberry blonde.I have brown hair with blonde highlights and brown eyes.what colour red do you think i should go?
Reds RARELY look natural, and they wash out to a creepy pinkish color rather quickly. Careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment