Thursday, December 31, 2009

Head lice with highlighted hair?!?

Hey, dont bother with the unclean jokes or whatever, I have long highlighted blonde hair but have someone got headlice/nits, and its driving me crazy. Does anyone know how i can effectivly get rid of them, because the nit shampoos say they can react with highlighted hair... :(


Thanks xHead lice with highlighted hair?!?
usually the lice shampoos don't work and one time i got lice i had to put viniger all over my hair and leave it in for 5 min. then i rinse it with JUST water then i put lamp oil all over my hair and i have to leave it in for 3-10 minutes {the lamp oil will sting a little bit} and then wash my hair with soap and water and then have your mom or sombody take out the lice with a lice comb you can find at walmart and search ur hair inch my inch.... dont miss any or all that was for nothing the viniger is soo the lice eggs and lice will come out easily and the lamp oil kills all the lice


good luckHead lice with highlighted hair?!?
gasoline

No comments:

Post a Comment