Thursday, December 31, 2009

Highlighted hair a turn off?

i'm naturally a blonde, but in the winter my hair gets very dark, so i highlight it... is this a turn off for guys? i do get roots cause i go a shade or two lighter for highlights. i'm 15





here's a picture of my highlights, i don't like the streaky ones so i get a lot of fine ones





http://s405.photobucket.com/albums/pp138鈥?/a>Highlighted hair a turn off?
well in that pic it mainly all looks the same light color.. have you ever considered dying it all a medium/dark brown... it would really compliment your eyebrows and make your eyes popHighlighted hair a turn off?
I honestly don't know if it's a turn-off for guys, but I definitely think it looks very natural and pretty, I like how it clashes, it's really cute.





Also, you're really pretty, the blonde hair with green eyes is awesome. (:
I agree about the eye makeup being too much but that wasn't your question right? so, I personally think that you would look great with darker hair. Just to give my opinion ;) Guys don't really care what color your hair is....it's more than that.
yup i agreee wit the 1st anser girl dye it brown it lookas cute


who care about guys
I don't even see the highlights, it looks like your hair is all one color.
I think you would look better brunette cause you have green eyes
no those look totally natural :)
your hair looks good but doesn't match the eyebrows so maybe....
no but too much makeup is! Your wearing way too much eye makeup!
your hair looks great, and im not a lesbo but i dont think its a turnoff...?
dye your eyebrows
no i don't think so, it shows you like to take care of yourself.
shave it off! i wud!

No comments:

Post a Comment