Saturday, December 26, 2009

Help!! Just dyed my hair & got red highlights I DON'T want. What can I do?

My natural color is brown, but with age it has lightened to blondish-light brown and gray. I'm going on vacation to visit my son Thursday and I'm just sick!! It came out brown but with VERY RED highlights. Anything I can do? (Don't want to go to hairdresser as I've had bad experiences before) I probably already know the answer- NO, just thought I'd try.Help!! Just dyed my hair %26amp; got red highlights I DON'T want. What can I do?
well the thing is that u have red in ur hair but u cant tell so when u dye ur hiar dont leave it in long then it will getlighter and the red will show so dye it back to ur normall color bjust dont leave it in longHelp!! Just dyed my hair %26amp; got red highlights I DON'T want. What can I do?
Unless you know what you are doing, the only way is to go to a professional. I know it's not an answer you want to hear but it is what is best. Don't you have friends who go to a salon who's hair you do like that they can have you call that salon?
I dyed my hair ';dark brown'; which turned black. I hated it and bought color oops.


It took out the black and old highlights that were under it.


It worked great for me, and took out the dye in minutes.
On the color you used...there might be a 1-800 phone number that you could call and they might be able to tell you what product might tone down the redness in the color you have now. I have found that many companies that produce color for hair have these phone numbers where they can consult with you about what to do. Sometimes you can redye with another color but...you need to know which one will not create a bad mix.





That or go to a hairstylist. If you have a friend who does color and you like their color ask where they got it done and go there.





I am so sorry to hear about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment