Thursday, December 31, 2009

24 weeks pregnant, i had highlighted my hair 2 month ago, and now i want to do it a gaine is that ok?

You want to be careful using any chemicals while pregnant. Anything you do can affect your unborn baby.


Here is another thing to think about. Your hormones are different than before, so anything you do with your hair chemically may not come out the same as it did before you became pregnant.24 weeks pregnant, i had highlighted my hair 2 month ago, and now i want to do it a gaine is that ok?
Stay away from chemical fumes. Of any sort.24 weeks pregnant, i had highlighted my hair 2 month ago, and now i want to do it a gaine is that ok?
sure it's ok highlight away
most doctors now days say that its ok, get your doctors opinoin first tho...
i'd just ask your hair dresser, should be fine though
im 21 weks and i highlighted mine last week, i used a fan while my sister did it, just long as you dont smell to much of it, im plaing on dieing it next month cuz it looks bad to me, with my 1st daughter i died my hair 2 times and shes heathey and fine :) just some women dont want to take the risk, but i know it want hurt ur baby, just use a fan goodluck :)
Not okay!!! After 15 weeks no more higlights!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment