Thursday, December 31, 2009

White highlights for dark brown/black hair?

I want to get a single streak of white and I have dark dark brown to black hair, but I've heard that if i bleach my hair it'll fall out. is there any way to get my hair white without it falling out/breaking off?White highlights for dark brown/black hair?
It will take more than one process to lift the color of your hair that much. Honestly I wouldn't risk it. ';White'; or platinum will be nearly impossible to achieve with hair that is dark. If you can get there, your hair is gonna be super fried.White highlights for dark brown/black hair?
You can bleach a little bit of it (streak) and it will get pretty fried but it won't completely fall out. Just condition it like crazy and don't sweat it, it's just a streak... DO NOT bleach more than that though unless you want straw for hair.
Always go to a professional for dyeing your hair. You will damage it if you try to ';bleach'; it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment