Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have dark brown hair but not sure to have blond or pink highlights?

please tell me your idea...ASAPI have dark brown hair but not sure to have blond or pink highlights?
I think blonde would look a bit too dramatic against your hair colour. Blonde highlights tend to look kinda skunk-ish on dark hair.





I'd advise against pink, as well. I had a friend with a similar hair colour to yours, and she got pink highlights...but in a matter of days her highlights had faded and turned orange! Her hair look awful, it was all black and orange.





I think the best look for you would be highlights that are just a couple shades lighter than your natural hair colour. Lighter brown highlights would look gorgeous!I have dark brown hair but not sure to have blond or pink highlights?
im a guy and i say dont go pink unless your hair is black...it only looks cute with black hair i think. as far as the blonde...i dunno...alot fo times that ends up looking trashy...but again the ? is pick one...so ild go blonde
I think pink would be cute, but blonde would look more ';normal';
well i wouldn麓t go for blonde cause the difference would be very big, but try light brown at the beginning... than later you can add some blonde into it
The pink highlights.... the blonde would be to much of a drastic change in my opinion.
Dirty people get pink highlights.
stop trying to be punk and stick with blond. maybe no highlights.... it would look too fake............
blond.
I would not get either.
hmmm. with dark brown hair... perhaps blue would be best?
  • kobe bryant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment