Thursday, December 31, 2009

I just highlighted my hair. I need help!!! Fast!! Please!!?

It was supposed to be brown with blonde hightlights but the roots are white, then there is yellow then red, then brown with blonde. What do I do?I just highlighted my hair. I need help!!! Fast!! Please!!?
Get some toner and even the colour out





You can find it with the hair bleach in any good drugstore





Just get the shade you want and apply it to the highlightsI just highlighted my hair. I need help!!! Fast!! Please!!?
Call a salon, NOW!!
You either need to go see a professional to get it fixed or pick a color darker than the darkest part you have and start over.. it is easier to go dark than it is to go lighter..
Go back to the salon that did it. Or if you did it at home, book an appointment for a colour correction - which will cost more then if you would have just done it at the salon in the first place.
You shouldn't have done it yourself. Next time have a professional do it.





there isn't anything YOU should do, visit a salon and have them look at your hair. You might have to go dark.





please don't try anything at home.
i just highlighted my hair too and mine looks pretty good. you should go to the salon and dye your hair brown. one color in your hair is more fashionable anyway......LOL
Go back to the hair salon, get your money back, ask why your hair doesn't look like what you paid for then go somewhere else and get it fixed. Problem solved.
go back to your natural color. then wait a week or so to highlight again...
it sounds like the roots took first, so that's why they are bleached white, maybe because you applied too close to the scalp when you started. It may have something to do with heat of scalp. I made the mistake of getting my hair lightened once. I have dark brown hair, so the hair stylist first bleached my color. It goes through a process where it turns red then orange than yellow than white, well, supposedly, but my scalp started burning so when the stylist rinsed, my hair was yellow. Then when she deposited the color it all just came out shades of orange. Oh, it was horrific, and my hair was all limp and I'm surprised it didn't fall out cause I had a relaxer, too! Well, anyways, what I'm saying is your hair didn't process evenly. Mine did that in spots cause I also had an old color in there. It can complicate things for the home hair dyer if she isn't starting with virgin hair. Other previous treatments will also affect the outcome. Your choices are either to go to a good, expensive salon and get their top person to fix it (recommended), or if it's a major emergency like mine was ( I was on the way to an important party) you can cover it up with black. That's what the stylist did to me, but you really can't get that black out without further destroying your hair. I just had to cut it off over the next few months. Good thing I had short hair. Don't ever dye your hair at home or ever have it done by someone who is not extremely experienced. Hair color isn't as simple as it looks on the outside of those grocery store kits. People go to school and get certified to do it. Would you perform brain surgery on yourself... ?Of Course not, you'd go to a neurosurgeon. While not as serious, I'd still go to a professional stylist with 15 years experience rather than entrust my locks to my clumsy hands, stained towels, cheap plastic tools, and my good old bathtub. Cause I know when I'm done destroying my hair, I won't be grinning a bleached, eye-lifted smile and tossing my glossy mane like the lady on the dye packaging. I'll be looking for the least worn out baseball cap to shove over the accident I created. Go to a salon. You will be thrilled with the results of an experienced colorist.

No comments:

Post a Comment