Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What color should I dye my hair? (Also needs highlighted)?

My hair is straight. I want to maybe dye it a LIGHT brown with maybe blonde highlights. Would that look okay? Here is the link:





http://ilovejb12345.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album01%26amp;donnotredirect=true





I am the one with the brown hair.What color should I dye my hair? (Also needs highlighted)?
Yes that would look hot! Lol you should give it a try i think it would look great. believe me it would look really nice.What color should I dye my hair? (Also needs highlighted)?
I think that that would look pretty good. Maybe blond with brown highlights?
ya that sounds good :) you wold look nice with a light hair colour. love your hair bythe way
i think you'd look better with a reddish color to make your eyes come out more and accent your features...i don't think blonde is gonna do it, it'll dull you out and do nothing to accent your cheek bones and nice eyes.
dirty blonde would look good!!
Don't dye your hair. Your hair is already beautiful.


:)
dye it dirty blond it will look nice =]

No comments:

Post a Comment