Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dying my previously highlighted hair..?

So on most hair dye packs, it says not to be used on previously highlighted hair...


Is this right ?


I had my hair coloured last October, so would it be ok to do it now ?


I have blond hair....if that helps any..?


xDying my previously highlighted hair..?
You could, but expect it to be heavier.Dying my previously highlighted hair..?
Hmmm not sure about that. Do you have dark ';roots'; ...if so how long are they? The color probably won't take the same on the old hilighted hair as the regrowth hair. Be careful. But if it's all one color already then you should be fine.
it's ok to do i wouldn't do it at home it would get it done professional.
I'm sure it'll be fine.
i dont think so


yes...its been a while since uve dyed ur hair it should be ok
make it green
I would dye it a darker color than what it is now so that it can even out. Otherwise, some of the hair that was previously highlighted will be darker than the part that wasn't.
That should be fine.
Yeah I have done it quite a few times even though the package said not to... They just say that so in case you just dyed your hair red and are trying to make it blonde it wont turn all orange and stuff like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment