Thursday, December 31, 2009

Is highlighted hair a turnoff?

i'm naturally a blonde, but in the winter my hair gets very dark, so i highlight it... is this a turn off for guys? i do get roots cause i go a shade or two lighter for highlights. i'm 15





here's a picture of my highlights, i don't like the streaky ones so i get a lot of fine ones





http://s405.photobucket.com/albums/pp138鈥?/a>Is highlighted hair a turnoff?
no specific hair style or colour isn't a turn off it just needs to suit the person, and yours does so i wouldn't over think it.Is highlighted hair a turnoff?
idk. Those are pretty though. I'm thinking about getting fine blonde highlights, cuz Im a dirty blonde. I wanna c the answers to your question. LOL
I don't think that highlighted hair is a turn off especially yours, i actually love your hair. Do not worry about it.
no you look great, not a turn off at all, oh and i love your eyes, when someone has eyes that clear and pretty it goes right through me ha ha
No i think you look good. Green eyes are cute.
  • kobe bryant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment