Saturday, December 26, 2009

Blonde hair, want sexy highlights either red black or pink?

hi i have blonde hair, and need a new look, want highlights but dont no what colors to mix together, red with brown or black with brown. help plz than missyBlonde hair, want sexy highlights either red black or pink?
i like red wine colour highlights.Blonde hair, want sexy highlights either red black or pink?
OK do not get black highlights in light(blonde) hair, and here's why, I wanted the same thing done 2 years ago, my family tried to talk me out of it and i wouldn't listen, well i did it and instead of having cute black highlights it turned out to be patches of black,brown,yellowish brown,and dirty blonde. It was really ugly and I just now got my hair fully back to just blonde, and remember this was 2 years ago. If I was you I'd go with pink because it would look WAY better in blonde hair.





I hope this helps! :)
Highlights are thin streaks of color in your hair that are one or two shades lighter than your current color.





Want you want are streaks. If you go into a salon asking for highlights, then tell them you want them one of those colors, they'll give you the weirdest look ever. Trust me, I've been there.





Anyways, I think thin black streaks in brown hair would look good.
I think that the pink idea is the best,


because it's edgy but it's very classy.





look how well it pops out on her hair


and it looks great





http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=29qceap%26amp;s=3
I think black with brown would look really nice as the two colours are so close together, and its original!
u shold do pink because that goes good with blonde hair so go with it and you will loook sexy if u are a girl .
none of those will look sexy, hate to break it to ya.
Go with red
I say black
I think pick and black too
I would go with the black ;)
Red with brown! Looks soo hot, thats what I have :)
black or pink


i think black would look awesome!
black with brown.
  • kobe bryant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment