Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Highlighting hair with lemon juice?!?

I am thinking about highlighting my hair tomorrow, will this work? I have dark brown hair, and I want lighter brown (than i have now) highlights. Will lemon juice work or will it turn my hair orange? (if I do it i will do a streak test first)? How much do I have to delude the lemon juice, and should I mix in conditioner with the mix?,(as i have heard of this before)?





Also, how long should I stay out in the sun?!?





Thanks in advance! -CaliHighlighting hair with lemon juice?!?
a friend tried this. she didn't want to do sun-in so she thought a natural ingredient would be ok but her hair became exactly like straw. i dont know if the damage is any better than dyeing your hair though. how about just keepin it natural?Highlighting hair with lemon juice?!?
Are you SURE it's the hair that's DELUDED? lmfao...





It doesn't work, hun! Smells nice... for a li'l while, but becomes irritating!





In fact, if left on the scalp too long, I'm pretty sure that the citrus would irritate your scalp! See a hairdresser? That's what they're OVERPAID for! lol. It also gives you the ability to scream, run out of the shop saying, ';It burns... BURNSSSSS!!!';, and get it cut out, if you don't like the effect!! lollol
put lemon juice in a spray bottle and soak your hair with it and then lay in the sun for about and hour or you could do it like in different setting then after you total to about 2 hours wash your hair and depending on your hair you might have to do a 2nd day..





dont forget sunscreen:))
I did this a few years back... it worked fine for me.


I squeezed a generous amount of lemon juice in my hair and spent the day outside, at the end of the say I showered and I had highlights.





Hope this helps and good luck!





btw it shound'nt make your hair orange :)
does not work as well as we want it to, lemon juice cannot remove pigment for hair. hair bleach will do the trick. if u want good highlights, invest in a salon trip. u can tell if highlights were done by amature.
Doesn't work. Sorry, you have to dye it.
I think it will do nothing.
it doesnt do anything just ruins your hair/
it will lightner your hair up with the sun
  • kobe bryant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment