Saturday, December 26, 2009

Brown Hair Purple Highlights?

Hey.


I have brown hair not so dark not so light and blonde underneath but Im dying the blond back brown.


But I am getting my haircut to my shoulders and I want purple highlights. Do you think it would look right?


Answer honestly.


Thanks


xxBrown Hair Purple Highlights?
Go for it. Just use Special FX dye or Raw dye.Lasts about a month or two on my hair.





No Manic Panic. The stuff washed out super fast (like a week).Brown Hair Purple Highlights?
i gave my daughter purple highlights and it was cute you do know to do blonde highlights then put the purple on
I think it would look cute!





Please help me at my post everyone:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
it really depends. in my opinion thats a bit extreme. but then again if u are known for exteme hair coolors then go for it.
umm i dont think so purple and brown don't go at all. sorry
Yes, go for it!
You should dare to be different!
No, why would you want a purple hair?
ya thats what i am doin soon...but i have really dark brown hair, almost black...and im not gettin highlights im gettin one big strip of it ^_*

No comments:

Post a Comment