Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can i use a highlighting kit on my dark hair to make it lighter?

i was wondering if i have dark hair nd youse a light blonde highliting kit..on my hair as color..will that make my hair lighter..just curious..Can i use a highlighting kit on my dark hair to make it lighter?
it will turn your hair orange. box bleaches suck. go to the salon.Can i use a highlighting kit on my dark hair to make it lighter?
if you want to do your own highlights you would unfortunatly have to bleach the bits you want to highlight! i had to do this with my own hair.. and also home highlighting kits ARENT bad! i had one and my friend did it for me and it turned out really nice and looked proffesional! good luckk x
it depends how long you leave it on. if you want blonde highlights, go to the salon. but if you just want lighter highlights, like a carmel color leave it on for half the time it says. good luck.
it'll turn it a rusty orange, i dont suggest it

No comments:

Post a Comment