Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I am havin highlights on my hair nxt wk - my hair is dark brown colour - what colour highlights should I have?

I haven't had highlights before so not sure what sort of colour to have. Any hairdressers out there who can help me ???!!I am havin highlights on my hair nxt wk - my hair is dark brown colour - what colour highlights should I have?
since its your first time you should go subtle... besides, natural look is in!!!


I would suggest only going two shades lighter for your highlights... like a light caramel brown color... just light enough to see the difference... but not too dramatic where you wont feel comfortable with it.....





good luck and have fun!!!I am havin highlights on my hair nxt wk - my hair is dark brown colour - what colour highlights should I have?
i got highlights in my hair not so long ago and i've got dark brown hair.


i got like an ash blonde through the top it turned out really nice, and is nothing like that bright cheap blonde you see through peoples hair!


o and also if your asked if u want a dia colour put in first - say no!


all it does is makes your dark brown hair even darker and costs way more! the highlights on top of your own natural colour will look great!


hope it goes well!
a caramel blonde or warm red
blonde looks good, but they're so over done, try going with a caramel color, or even red, just have fun with them








If you need anymore help feel free to ask or you can visit my forum:


http://mysticbeauty0.proboards74.com/ind鈥?/a>
Rather go for beige blonde lowlights until you get used to them, then go for hightlights - you might be a bit startled at the difference hightlights make the first time you have them done.
You don't want to be messing with your hair. And it depends on how old you are too!! If you don't want damaged hair i would go and ask an expert. A hairdresser. Its just a phone call away. Look them up in your yelow pages under salons. Good luck.
never had highlites, i would go for something easy, not harsh, try coffee / or light brown, then when you get used to them go into golds e.g golden brown etc have alook at celebrity pics for ideas, i usually use the loreal ones D.I.Y, there brill and very easy!
Drrty blonde , if you bleach it or do it platnum you will look like a skunk lol, or die all of your hair dirty blonde then get bleach blonde high lights
i wouldnt go for anything tooo crazy like pink or a light blonde, but i caramel or darker blonde would be hot.
Light brown or dark blond
a lightish brown or goldish brown color it will give u a grown and sexy look!
blonde
go to www.thehairstyler.com
you should get cameral highlights. Or sense it is summer a lit color.
When I got highlights about a year ago, the hairdresser recommended to just go 1 or 2 shades lighter than my actual hair color. Depending on the shade of your hair, any lighter than than that would just be too much. But that's just my opinion.
whatever will make you look sexier than you do now !
Ive got dark hair blonde and red looks really nice
electric blue streaks (not too many)...


look lovely in dark brown hair.
you could have any color just bleach the parts your going to highlight
a warm caramel colour almost blonde but not quite then you will look fabulous (not that you dont already)
blonde
dirty blond or maybe a reddish color would look really nice.
get some highlights and low lights
I think you should have 2 different colours added, go for a copper blonde and a red, that will look just stunning on dark hair. Good luck with what ever you choose, and I hope you will be happy with it.
i say u should get like a caramel/ honey colored blonde if u want something basic but a nice red would be cute but different
I would say go with a blonde. Depending on how much change you are looking to achieve I would suggest a carmel blonde if you aren't up for a lot of attention but a platinum blonde if you want attention!
I suggest a caramel colour because it will look natural and not to fake.
if you want people to notice go with blond if you want suttle shades where people know that there is something different about you go with caramel (a mixture of blond and caramel together would look stunning) if you go with red go for bright red but note the colour fades quickly, I get a mixture of blond and caramel on my mousy hair and just lately I have asked them to put in a few Black streaks, it costs me the same as sticking to one colour be warned though once you start you wont ever want to go back to your normal colour - have fun!!!!!
caramel would be really nice, or thin and subtle blonde bits
Caramel! Get coallights...it is 3 colors chunked throughout your hair. Looks good. Esp. if you can't decide on one color
instead of highlights why not get flashes of the colour under your top section of hair so that when u move your head u see the colour/s. i love red/burgundy in dark hair, if you want to go blonde it should be al over!!!


(We blondes have more fun tho)

No comments:

Post a Comment