Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Highlighted Hair...........10 POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I highlighted my hair for the first time (a medium blonde) with foil and Revlon dye. It worked but it came out way darker on my hair than the box showed. I want to highlight it again as soon as possible with a way brighter color. A family member highlights and cuts my hair so i don't need to go to a salon. How long should I wait? I'll give 10 POINTS and FIVE STARS to the best helpful answer!!!!


Thanks!Highlighted Hair...........10 POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
You shuld have black highlights i am going to do the same thing soon i think that is so cute!! u Shuld wait about 1 mths if u jus highlighted your hair it will b best if u wait till the dye start's to fade. Also u shuld use the same highlights if u want and keep it in longer if u want the same color








CHOOSE ME A THE BEST I CULD REALLY USE THEM POINTS I GAVE U A GOOD AWNSER LOLHighlighted Hair...........10 POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
If u barely dyed ur hair then do it rite now..do it before ur roots come out!..

No comments:

Post a Comment