Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Highlighting Hair (guy)?

I wanna know what your opinion on this is. My friends say guys thta highlight there hair, like blond, means you are gay. What do you think? I got my hair highlighted today and he did it a little heavier than normal, so pretty much you can see the highlights very easily than before when he did it lightly.Highlighting Hair (guy)?
Are you kidding me with this? Tell your friends to get real. I have been doing hair for 16 years and I have been in several magazines. Let me tell you I have done highlights on guys my entire career. From 13 years old and up, nerd to jock. Almost none of them have been gay. Do your friends watch TV or listen to music? 99% of those guys have some form of color on their hair... and and they wear make-up. Highlights are cool and your friends are just jealous. I would love to see them make those comments to my client is a star quarter back on his highschool football team. I also do his girlfriends hair. Just made them both look great for prom. Enjoy your highlights!Highlighting Hair (guy)?
i know these two guys that have done the same thing but they arent gay. actually, they turned out to look pretty hot =]
high lighted hair on men can be sexy! If your concerned that its too much highlights, put some lo-lights in there...
omg...no that does not mean ur gay don't listen to ur friends(no offense to any of my my friends reading this)every1 is unique therefore they have their own style if i listened to most of my friends i would be a major prep w/o half the stuff i own+hair i probably wouldn't like (again no offense) i personally go for natural color but u need to do what u like:) if u feel awkward about ur hair change it if its just ur friends ignore them(easier said than done i know ) whatever u decide make sure its ur decision Good Luck + God BLESS
I say that your friends have no idea (no offence to them, of course). If it looks good, and you like it, then most other people would *hopefully* like it too. I know a few guys with highlighted hair (blond), and I know for certain that they are not gay.
Hmmm...
you're only gay if you're attracted, sexually, to the same sex...other than that, nothing means you are gay....but, as a woman, i find it really immasculine and effete and unnatractive for a guy to highlight his hair or spend too much time fussing with his appearance....so, no, it does not mean you are gay, but it may mean that you are a vain, feminine, fussy guy (which might not matter (as much) if you were gay)...get my meaning? ... i really am trying to help ... guys have really gotten really overly involved in their appearances ... it just isn't manly... what ever happened to just showering and shaving? ... if we wanted you to look like girls, we'd go out with each other .... just something to think about...

No comments:

Post a Comment