Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What if I died my hair black, or got subtle highlights (guy)?

I'm thinking of changing the color one way or the other, but I don't really want to if girls find that awkward or unattractive. I want to know what would look best and if I should change my hair style too.


Here's me:


http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii175鈥?/a>What if I died my hair black, or got subtle highlights (guy)?
yes i think black hair would match by seeing your picture i can tell that.... uhmmm also do not get highlights... its not good at all, it's like too trying hard for a man


go for the black, it's not obvious when you do it because you have darkish hair now and the root touch up will not be as hard for light haired people








i have a look problem too, about me modeling can you return the favor to me b answering this question?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkDWJO0y3lCilTh7Y_R4CZrsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080927064134AAuNGS9What if I died my hair black, or got subtle highlights (guy)?
hmm, black would be better.


but try a diff. style. most of my friends agree with me that guys with mohawks or something close to that look kinda corny.


=]



trim the top. make it nice and even all around and get some bronze or copper or golden brown highlights.
black would look awsome! It would look really nice if you grew a bit of a fringe too...





(your so cute!)
idk...leave it the way it is

No comments:

Post a Comment