Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dark brown hair and highlights?

i have dark dark brown hair and i was wondering if i used lemon juice like they say, and sat out in the sun, will it give me blonde hightlights? i want to have highlights that are a little lighter brown. is this at all possible using lemon juice? if not, are there any more natural ways to get them [not dying my hair]?Dark brown hair and highlights?
Using lemon juice DOES lighten your hair if applied with heat, but is only semi permanent and only lasts for about a day or two. As far as natural highlights go, I don't know any other methods except just being in the sun alot. During the summer my hair turns plantnum blonde in some places just from being in the sun and during the winter it turns back to it's regular dark blonde. I'm not sure if that works for brown hair, but it's probably the same concept.





I hope that made sense Lol!





*Cali*Dark brown hair and highlights?
ive tried it and it gave me a little lighter but u can barely tell

No comments:

Post a Comment