Wednesday, January 6, 2010

If I died my hair with wash out dye, can I put permanant highlights on top?

no cause wash out colour comes out little by little and it gets really ugly after so the highlights might look bad so i suggest u just to a permanent colour and then highlights at a salonIf I died my hair with wash out dye, can I put permanant highlights on top?
i am pretty sure you can..


i think you should either: 1.TRY IT and if it doesnt work then just dye ur hair or something..but thatd b alota damage.


orrrr 2. dont do it.


hha. :D jus my opinionIf I died my hair with wash out dye, can I put permanant highlights on top?
Ummm, don't try that.
yeah


but let a professional do it
No! NO! NO! You cannot do this. If you use a wash out dye, which is called temporary on your hair and then use permanant haircolor on top, you don't leave permanant in you have to wash it out after it has processed you will wash your temporary color out. I am a professional and you will seriously mess your hair up. Now you could use a semi-permanant color. It doesn't wash out as easily as temporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment