Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I need help deciding what lowlights/highlights to get for dark hair!?

So my hair is dark brown, almost black, and I can't decide if I should get lowlights (too dark) or highlights (may look trashy). My skin is tan and I have dark eyes. I AM IN A DILEMMA!! HELP!





PS- give some suggestions on colors too =D





I want to stand out in a good way, not looking like a freak!I need help deciding what lowlights/highlights to get for dark hair!?
Dark honey or caramel highlights will add lightness without adding the 'trashy' factor.








Deep Plum-Burgundy lowlights also looks great with tan skin and already dark hair. It may seem like a weird choice. It won't be a freakish purple, but a plum-brown.I need help deciding what lowlights/highlights to get for dark hair!?
i have the same problem idk wich color to get but i was thinking of geting dark bronw streaks or just at the bottom u shuld try that i think it wuld look very cute!!
i think either u should get brownish (not light, but not dark) highlights or.....uhh.....not blonde thou.......idk, but go out there, think of other colors that u think would look good
you could go with a carmel colored highlight. If you did anything lighter than that it may look trashy.
well my hair used to be black and i dyed it like a chocolate brown with blonde and red highlights...i love it!
I'm not sure about you but I also had that dilemma. I am like a golden color and I have dark brown hair that looks black and I wanted either highlight or lowlights. I went to makeoversolution.com and loaded up a picture of myself and gave myself a digital makeover only to find out I look trashy with highlights.





You need to go to makeoversolutions.com and decide for yourself.
i say low lights


cause when highlights grow out the roots are more noticable then lowlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment