Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Chamomile highlights for brown hair?

I have brown hair and i want to bring out my natural highlights. Ive used lemon juice n it lightened it a lil bit which is good but i also heard that chamomile works to but i heard only on blondes? Can i use it to or no? and if i do use it will it turn my hair orange or be permanent?Chamomile highlights for brown hair?
Yeahhh it doesn't really work, it didn't work on me and I'm a natural blond..have some real highlights done!


Sorry!!!Chamomile highlights for brown hair?
oh dear dont try that it made my hair heavy with built up and in day light it actaully had greenish shades not blode


:S
i'm sure sun-in would work.. but it is very ';annoying'; to work with.. it's all sticky, and it is a waste of time..in my opinion..lol.. but.. my hairdresser told me that dyes do NOT take to hair that has been treated with sun-in so if you are planning on getting highlights.. DO NOT USE SUN-IN!
You can use it. Don't expect much or any change in color if your hair is brown. It has more effect on natural blond hair. But it can give you a pretty sheen and highlights. No it won't turn your hair orange and its not permanent, it is very gentle and subtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment