Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Should I get lemon juice highlights or will it damage my hair?

you can use lemon juice for extra shining of your hair,but it is better for you ,to use paste of neem /mehendi leaf with an egg .use that every side of your hair and after one hour you clean them properly with normal shampoo and conditioner.you can use that twice a day among a week.lemon has acid so, more using lemon juice may be caused damage/dry but you can use that two days after clean your hair with shampoo with conditioner.thank you.Should I get lemon juice highlights or will it damage my hair?
I like how people say lemon juice will damage your hair because hair dye damages it worse





it depends on how dark your hair is





If you want to lighten it then put it all over in your hair and just sit out in the sun (with sunscreen!) It'll lighten where it'll lighten and look more normal. If you try to highlight it with the lemon judice it'll just come out weirdShould I get lemon juice highlights or will it damage my hair?
well, i used lemon juice for my hair, its the most natrual way for a lightnening system.





but it wont make it light just in one use.





i had extremely dark hair, and using the lemon juice and sitting out in the sun for a couple of hours every day durring a 3 month period, it turned my hair from golden drak bornw to a medium dark-ish blonde.





higlights, maybe





but it wont damage your hair as bad as hair dye
I tried lemon juice, it didn't work well.





I recommend Sun-In. I bought it at Walmart, and my highlights came out looking golden and pretty. The lemon juice only seemed to work in some spots.
No, don't do it the acid in the lemon juice will damage your hair.
NO! A lot of the time they don't come out right, they're uneven and splotchy looking!
it will damage..
Ive never even heard of that .. wierd!

No comments:

Post a Comment