Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Risks of Colouring, highlighting my hair?

what are the risks of highlighting or colouring hair? I colour and highlight my hair frequently and have had yellow highlights for about three years and then i coloured my hair red. Now the red is fading and i wanna try a very dark purple/ navy blue but can some risks come out of this?





P,S i'mlike 12 years old so r there any future risks like skin cancer when i become a old 70 year bag?Risks of Colouring, highlighting my hair?
i dont think that there will be any problems as long as you have a healthy diet with all of the necessary vitamins. you also should shampoo and condition your hair regularly. also, be sure to go to the best salon in your area....that will help!Risks of Colouring, highlighting my hair?
if u do it a lot, ur hair will get fried and dry- and not feel soft.


my friend dyed hers i think 3 times and now it feels like horse hair
  • kobe bryant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment