Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dark hair purple highlights?

Okay! My hair are really dark and i already have medium golden blond pikaboo highlights. The thing is that now i want some purple highlights but i want them to stand out not ust blend with my natural colour. do i have to bleach my hair ?


Help me what should I do??Dark hair purple highlights?
Hey dude =P sup?





Well.. It depends. I have dark brown hair almost black. I got some pink and purple. For the purple yes, they had to bleach it. But, the thing is.. get a really dark purple so that it will blend at first and when you wash it a couple of times it will fade into a lighter shade and will show. But, also.. beware.. bleach turns into.. wihteish-greyish sometimes so be careful =P





Also.. if you do end up getting some purple don't wash your hair everyday skip a day or two. And ALWAYS wash it in cold water to get it to stay in longer. -Oh and I recommend you get some colour safe conditioner and/or shampoo.





Mine lasted about 2 months?





Hope this helps =P





~Cikeee %26lt;3Dark hair purple highlights?
I just bought purple hair dye from CVS and it shows up purple on dark hair...sry i dont remember what its called but just look around the hair dye isle b/c like every brand has it. Also there is hair dye that is made to be on dark hair but the colors are pink red blond and white (bleach blond). I think its called Color Rays
you will probably have to bleach the strip of hair yer getting done


although when i got my purple highlight [and yess my hair is black] my stylist used a rly rich and bright purple so when it was done it was rly awesome!


^_^
id say if you go to Boots or Superdrug they usually have blonde bleaching kits that you can use. Id suggest bleaching the strands you want coloured first then use a purple hair dye like Stargazer (from hippy shops) or Schwarzkopf鈥檚 Live Color XXL
dark hair and purple highlights will look good!


answer mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


thank you!
dye ur hair black and get da purple highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment