Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have blonde hair with natural highlights (I've never dyed my hair before)?

and I want to dye my hair just for change but I'm afraid if I dye my hair I will never see my natural highlights or hair color again. Is that true? If the dyed color grows out will I eventually get my natural color and highlights back?I have blonde hair with natural highlights (I've never dyed my hair before)?
As a retired beautician, hairdresser %26amp; cosmetologist I want you to know that people with natural blonde hair, whether it is dark, medium or light blonde (throw the word dirty out) and who likes to spend a lot of time out in the sun gets natural highlights as the sun bleaches hair just like chemicals. So it is a very complex process to put color on blonde's with highlights. After the hairdresser assesses the whole head of hair by looking, feeling and asking questions to the client (like what color do you want';?, the hairdresser will let the client know that it takes several processes to achieve the desired out- come. Its not as simple as throwing on one color and calling it good! The highlighted hair needs a filler dark color, a warm color and then the final light color. You have to think about primary colors of red,blue and yellow. Red is for warmth, blue is for depth and yellow is for light. There are so many companies that make hair products and experienced, knowledgeable hairdressers have to go by charts that are grids to know the number of each color to use. Bottom line...when your hair starts to grow out and your roots are showing, do you want to let it grow back natural or keep up the color process?I have blonde hair with natural highlights (I've never dyed my hair before)?
your highlights will come back if you grow your hair out but if you die your hair darker the highlights won't die the same colour so your hair will look gross, heaps of people do it and it doesn't work out. don't die your hair!
I had the same situation as u a while ago but then my friend with our hair color %26amp; style dyed her hair and tried to go back to her original hair but it wasn't as cute as before so i would suggest that u DONT dye it!
i guess if u dyed ur hair u'll see ur natural blond highlights again it has nothing to do with ur hair color but it damages the hair itself specially the roots :s
indeed you will see it again, it will not be disappear

No comments:

Post a Comment