Wednesday, January 6, 2010

DIEING HAIR BLUE HIGHLIGHTS?

okay well like a few months ago i got blonde highlights.





my friend told me i should had gotton blue highlights





so now me and my best friend are gonna get blue highlights with hair die!!!








yeahh its stupid but i want to do it for my friend





I hate shopping at hot topic it scares me so question: is there any other place besides hot topic i can get hair color??? and does hot topics work?DIEING HAIR BLUE HIGHLIGHTS?
Sally Beauty Supply usually sells Manic Panic, which is one of the best alternatively color hair dyes you can use. If they don't have that, then they usually have like...N'Rage I think it's called. It can work pretty well, but you have to leave the color in your hair for a few hours if you want it to last. Good luck! I'm dying my hair blue this weekend!DIEING HAIR BLUE HIGHLIGHTS?
oh yeah!


Walgreens, Rite Aid, Target, places like that!


I got my hair dye from walgreens from a company called Splat. You have to bleach it first (unless your hair is really light blonde). It works wonderfully.


Although hot topic hair dye is very bright and pretty, it fades very quickly. My sister dyed her's purple with hair dye from hot topic and it literally only stayed in for about two weeks.








Good luckk
IT'S NOT STUPID : )!!!!


I put blue in mine and actually just put blue in my friends a few days ago! It looked great. DEFINITELY go to Sally's. My friend got hers from there and it turned out PERFECT! You can use manic panic of something else..


This is what I did hers with. I would recommend it!!:


http://www.sallybeauty.com/blue-hair-dye鈥?/a>





The turquoise looks great too. If you go back it shows the bottle. It turned out GREAT!!!
Hot topics hair dye sucks and you can go to sally's beauty supplies. Just be careful because blue turns out green a lot. i suggest you find a color you like then get that color 2 or 3 shades darker. and it will turn out how you want it... if you do it right





good luck
Hot topic is like the only store that i know of that has blue dye. %26amp; if you are going to highlight your hair blue, I'm gonna tell you now that the blue isn't going to come out even if you try dying it over it. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment