Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dye highlighted hair???

my hair is a dark medium brown color and i had put some caramel highlights in it, i want to dye my all of my hair a darker natural brown so i have no highlights. will the color come out even or will the highlighted pieces come out lighter than the rest of the hair??? and if sooo, wat can i do sooo that it doesn't end up that way??? thanx :}Dye highlighted hair???
What's wrong with your carmel highlights? I think that would look good. Why over-process your hair? Making it a flat brown can't be better looking. I wouldn't do this.Dye highlighted hair???
ok so i did the same thing. first i dyed my hair all dark. then i decided on caramel highlights and then i was like..hmm i wanna be all dark again. lol so then i dyed it. well, it didnt work all the way..some parts were discolored lol i looked so creepy skanky haha. so then i had to redue it 2 other times to get the right color and i was happy lol. so, just have enough dye to do it more than once!!

No comments:

Post a Comment