Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Have black hair, tan or brown whatever lol-help me with my highlights?

want new look and what color would look good on me? i have balck long hair and im tan. not really dark but im brown. asian.





what color highlights would look good?





and it doesnt have to be a normal color. im up for anything. haha except for primary colors. hahaHave black hair, tan or brown whatever lol-help me with my highlights?
defenitley warmer browns/chesnuts and what not


do not do blonde


that would look way to tackyHave black hair, tan or brown whatever lol-help me with my highlights?
hmmm. lol im azn as in chinese and I have orangish blonde streaks through my hair. I reckon if your tan as in spansih or whatever I'd recommend a orangish blonde like me because I reckon it'll look good with your hair and complexion. However, if you don't agree you could try experimenting with different colours or unique colours like blue, green etc.
Revlon chestnut hightlights

No comments:

Post a Comment