Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What do you think about bottom half of hair on dark color and the top half highlighted?

heres the deal i have my hair highlighted blonde red and brown right now all over but im getting it touched up tomorrow and i want a change what do you think about the bottom half of my hair a dark brown-reddish color and the top half of my hair is going to stay blonde with hightlights of the dark brown-reddish color what do you guys think cute or no?What do you think about bottom half of hair on dark color and the top half highlighted?
i say go for it...my friend did that and it turned out awesome!!!What do you think about bottom half of hair on dark color and the top half highlighted?
I like that look, go for it
Yes. Funny you should ask that... That is exactly how my hair is colored and has been for about the past year lol... it turns out really cute-i get compliments on it all the time!
  • kobe bryant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment