Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have brown hair that is 2 inches below my neck. i also have blonde highlights. wat can i do with my HAIR?

HAIR ISSUES!I have brown hair that is 2 inches below my neck. i also have blonde highlights. wat can i do with my HAIR?
Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstylesI have brown hair that is 2 inches below my neck. i also have blonde highlights. wat can i do with my HAIR?
omg dye it red like ashlee simpsons!!! i love it. it looks SO good on her! go to google type in ashlee simpson and maybe red hair and it should pop up! it looks SO SO SO SO good!
You could wear it half back, or even in a pony tail. You can do a messy bun, or braids. You could put a headband in. Clip your bangs back. You could do a lot of styles!

No comments:

Post a Comment